Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Reel Love Story

One of the most memorable love stories of all time is Eric Segal's Love Story, and the movie after the book. One of the best adaptations of a book in celluloid, and both the book and the movie moisten the eyes in the end. Well, the book/movie begin with the lines: "What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died?". And still you cry, man you really cry (metrosexual or not) ... Well, so imagine my surprise when I came across this link Google Romance which helps anyone get to their real (as opposed to reel) love story asap. All you have to do is take the tour, and "search". Hope your search ends here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Accenture said...

One line, i never forget of that movie...
"Am up ther with Bach and Mozart..."

4/04/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Love is never having to say you are sorry.."

Yeah man, I thought i was the non crying type - the first time I cried over a piece of fiction was when I read 'Love Story'. And each time I reread it/watch the movie, I cry again..

4/07/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger alakananda said...

that is one of my all time fav books. there was a time my eyes would well up just looking at the book. it got into me that bad. i could never finish watchimg that movie. its mallu version madhanolsavam had me bawling too. some lines were just off the book. tho u know right from the beginning that jenny is dead, u sort of hope... and cry hopelessly. however i cannot agree with "love is never ever having to say u r sorry". love, if u ask me is never ever hesitating to say u r sorry" no ego issues there...

5/03/2007 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home